The Jazz Super card details are available here. The Jazz Super Duper and Jazz Super Duper Plus cost you 600 and 1000 Pakistani rupees respectively.
The validity for both the cards is one month.
The free minutes, SMS and internet MBs are provided by loading any of the two super Cards.
Jazz Super Duper Card Plus RS 1000 details:
There is a total of 8 GB of monthly internet data.No limitation of timings on the 4G connectivity. Calls between jazz to jazz and jazz to Warid receives 4000 minutes free and 200 minutes on another network. The free SMS accumulates to 4000. Users can subscribe to Jazz Super Duper PLUS RS 1000 offer by dialing *707#.
|Jazz Warid||4000 Minutes|
|Other Network||200 Minutes|
Jazz Super Card RS 600 package detail:
This is popular among the two Jazz super cards. The 600 card gives you 3GB of 4G internet with 3000 SMS. Further users can enjoy 3000 Jazz to Jazz and Jazz to Warid minutes. On other networks, 100 free minutes are given. Dial *706# to subscribe to amazing Jazz super card RS 600 package.
|On-net||3000 Jazz+Warid Minutes|
Terms and Conditions (Important)
- The offer will expire at midnight on the 30th calendar day (including subscription day). The days counting will start from the day of subscription.
- Customers will have to dial *706# again to avail the Offer more than once
- All free minutes will be posted at the time of subscription and will expire at 23:59 hrs of the 30th calendar day.
- Free Minutes / SMS / Data will be usable 24 hours a day (no time limit)
- Free Data MBs are usable on both 3G & 4G connectivity.
- Call setup charges are not applicable for this bundle.
- However, the balance of Rs.0.15 needs to be maintained to make calls through the bundle
- Overage of Rs.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundle
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc
Read more: For Ufone customers, details regarding the Ufone Super Card are also available.