Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways like when continuing with the bill payment process, including, but not limited to when Users comment on your website.
The information mainly contains an email address and user name.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site via Google Analytics. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of device, the location of the device, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
PlusPackages.com may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site
- We may use the feedback you provide to improve our content and website experience.
- Sent latest updates and information related to our website content.
Users can email us at [email protected] to unsubscribe from our email communication.
How we protect your information
We work with Hostinger as our website hosting & database partner. The Hostinger security system ensures appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
Google Advertising Cookies
Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information).
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.